Last time I did this, I gave up 3 days in. It was just too hard. The first 2 days I basically eat a vegetarian diet. It's mostly the same, only I can't have any dairy or meat at all. So that limits most of my low carb options. Basically for the next two days it will be eggs, salad, and broccoli. haha! And the
Herbalogica cleansing pills that came with this packet (I bought it a few years ago, thankfully there's plenty left over!)
Days 3 - 5 are the killer ones. It's nothing but this syrup drink mix and water. No solid foods. I'm hoping with the yard work and amount of commissions I have to do this week, that my mind will be occupied on those things, and not starving. As I detox, I get rid of toxins (obviously) and I gain a ton of energy, so I hope that will fuel me through the week. By Saturday, if I can get through this, I should have lost 10 lbs (putting me under 200 lbs!) and have cleansed my body of crap, got rid of cravings, and reset everything so that I can live a low carb lifestyle from here on out without any cheating (if I can help it).
I've looked up lots of info on what a detox can do to those plateauing and its pretty much guarenteed to break you out of that rut. So crossing fingers and praying I can mentally and physically concurred this feet this week and get myself back on track! :D
You can do it! Hopefully keeping busy will help keep your mind off of any cravings.
ReplyDelete