Well, I've been trying the whole lower calorie/carb thing for a about a week now, and its paying off! I weighed in this morning at 207! 2 more pounds and I reach my SECOND goal!
Still haven't cashed in my first goal of Rodezio's, mostly because we didn't have any time, and I didn't feel I deserved it until I passed 210. I hope I keep this up, I NEVER want to see 210 on the scale AGAIN!!
Also, had an interesting experience with Jamba Juice the other night. We were having the hunger cravings for it, and Kelly and I used to go their frequently for a little late night desert, so we got our usual things. I love Strawberries Wild, but upon looking for the nutrition I found it was a whopping 54 Carbs! I thought to myself, "Weekly cheat?" Well, it turns out not having any fruit for a full 2 weeks is like taking a laxative haha, so lets just say it "cleansed" me, and I lost a pound, despite it being so high in carbs! Woo!!!! If I'm gonna cheat in the future, its gonna be with something healthy like Jamba Juice!
Another thought, been paying more attention to measurements for a while. I didn't start out measuring, and I should have, but I did measure myself way back before I had my surgery and after. Since my body was essentially the same after the surgery, I went by those measurements, and I've lost a full 2 inches in my stomach area, a half inch on my hips, and a full inch on both arms!!! That's pretty drastic, and I can totally tell the difference in my clothes!
This is all very exciting, so I hope this just continues to go this smoothly without any more delays.
Yay!!!
ReplyDelete