Friday, March 22, 2013

Trying on summer clothes...

...has never been this rewarding!

I busted out a bunch of my last year summer shorts/capri's. Every year I do the same thing, and every year it usually ends with a DI run of my favorite pants and another shopping trip for more. This year, will be the very same situation, only this time, its getting rid of clothes that are TOO BIG! :D

Last summer through up until I started this diet, I was a size 20, sometimes 22 depending on the brand. Most of the shorts/capri's (lets just call them shorts for now hehe) I tried on today were 20 and 18. The 20s, 2 of them are so big they just fall off while I'm standing there! And majority of the 18s are pretty loose fitting!


So, these were my favorite shorts to wear last year. I loved them, and they were a size 20 from Maurices. Look at them now! I can slip them off without even unzipping! Goodbye shorts!


These are Pre-Kadree pants, I believe. I've had these forever, and they were always pretty tight, but now they slip on nice! Actually a bit more loose than I remember! They are a size 18. In fact, most of the size 18 pants I wore last summer are LOOSE! SO excited!!! 

Weight on the scale is one thing, but my actual size is far more exciting! But I have lost a total of 17 lbs since I started this journey. :)



All and all, I get the feeling its gonna be a great summer! Not quite ready to bust out the bikini (I don't even own or wear them, its just a figure of speech). ;)

Oh, and an update, I'm currently 206! One away from my next goal! Gonna buy me something fun on Amazon. :) 

Then its just baby steps to 199...
I. Want. My. CAMERA!

Now... I need to hit the tanning beds. I'm as white as the snow that's currently ruining our springtime outside. >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment