![]() |
| Rolan Ajo lost 44 lbs |
I'm not the only one who chose weight loss for dressing up! Meet Rolan Ajo from Taiwan. This girl is a huge inspiration! She lost weight for the specific purpose of doing cosplay. Just check out this amazing gallery of her photos in this blog post! Now, I'm not gonna do half-naked pin-ups like she does, but if I lost weight and looked as good as she does, I'd be tempted to! :D
Another goal of mine, silly to some, but a dream for me, is to make a mermaid costume! I've stumbled upon some AMAZING mermaid tail creators who specialize in realistic silicone tails. Absolutely gorgeous pieces of work that I'm itching to try! It was a childhood dream of mine to be a mermaid, so I'd love to see this become a reality.
![]() |
| Credit Merbella Studios |
![]() |
| Credit Merbella Studios |
![]() |
| Credit Mertailor Ducharme |
| Credit Mertailor Ducharme |
By the way, this is the tail I want to make:
Here's my list of goals by weight:
~
210 lbs Reward ~
Dinner
date at Rodezios (make this your cheat meal, but be sure to still cut
back on carbs)
NO
FANCY EATING OUT UNTIL THIS GOAL IS MET!
~
205 lbs Reward ~
Buy
something on Amazon (like a small wish list item)
~
199 lbs Reward ~
DSLR
Digital Camera! YES!
It's
gotta be 199 on the scale; the first time in 4 years you've seen a
number under 200!
~
195 lb Reward ~
Go
get some new clothes (assuming
your waistline has drastically changed) and a new
pair of shoes!
Start
preparing your mermaid
costume!
~
190 lbs Reward ~
Buy
cosplay accessories!
~
185 lbs Reward ~
You
get your Inkling!
Some of these seem silly, yes, but its stuff that means a lot to me, and I really hope I can meet these goals. Honestly, 185 is pushing it. I know I shouldn't doubt myself, but I hope my body can make it there. I have the mindset to try, but my health problems really limit that.
More incentive is showing myself that list every single day, along with images what I want to become again (image right). 185 was what I weighed when I got married December 2006. I was still technically overweight, but it was the best shape I had been in, and I maintained that weight the entire year leading up to that. All I did was ride my bike every day to the college campus, and once or twice a week I'd hit the gym. I didn't really change my eating habits either. I still pigged out and indulged in candy, fatty foods, etc. The diet I have planned for me now is 10x harder. You'd think I'd drop the weight faster? Well, here's hoping.
Pray for me that I'll succeed!





Just keep looking at your goals and visualize yourself meeting them. You can do this!
ReplyDeleteThanks! ;)
Delete