But it's okay! It was just beans, and I had less then a half a cup of them! We went to our ward chili cook-off last night. Sadly, all but 2 chili pots had beans in them, so I was in one of those situations where, it was cheat, or starve. I HATE that, and I hope that doesn't happen again. At the very least I picked the beans out that I could see, and I took my nifty Carb Intercept just in case.
It even sucked because there was also mounds of delicious fudge. Everyone around me as having desert but me. One kid even asked why I didn't have any. Hard to explain to a kid why I refused treats. :(
I do think I was punished though, cuz the few chili's I could eat with less beans, ended up being the spiciest (oh the irony), and I HATE spicy food. I ended up having heartburn all night. >_<
Karma.
But...... I STILL lost a pound yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment