Well, half way through Atkin's Induction, and I'm right on schedule. The promise of Induction, is that you can lose up to 15 pounds in the first 2 weeks. I started this diet at 224, and today I weighed in at 216! So, technically, I should way 208-209 a week from now. That'll be my 210 award of eating at Rodezios. ;) Definitely looking forward to it!
Oh, and face pictures. My face is definitely showing what a difference 8 pounds can be!
I lined up the pictures as best as I could (overlapping first in Photoshop to make sure my eyes and mouth line up. The pictures don't lie! My face looks MUCH slimmer! My jowels/chin are a little tighter, and more straight line than a slumped curve (I can't wait to see my jaw line again ;__;)
My front facing photo you can't see my double chin as much! Before I looked so bloated. Bleh. This is doable. ;) Can't wait to see what another week will do to my face. AND I'll take body pictures to compare that as well.
My work-out schedule is working out so far. I really like how I have it planned (not sure if I shared it before, but here we go anyway):
Monday Wednesday Saturday: Gym
Tuesday: At home workout vids
Thursday: Church basketball (once that ends, I'll probably try to do a Zumba or work out class if I can)
Friday: Rest day
Now that the madness of a off-set week is over and the start of a new one is here, lets KICK this pig!

Awesome!
ReplyDelete